Saturday, February 6, 2010

Men Of Little Faith


Last night I viewed my first play here in Hollywood. It was called West and it starred two friends, Annie Burgstede and Brad Schmidt. I was pretty apprehensive at first (and slightly antsy due to the white wine and vicodin (from the motorcycle accident)), but by the first intermission I was totally blown away. Its about the leader of a London East End gang of blue collar thugs who is constantly battling himself and others about the guidelines hes expected to follow. Here is a clip from the 1984 Television production.

It wasnt long after that I was sitting in a bar drinking whiskey and talking to a friend back home in Philadelphia who told me the singer from a fairly big 90's band was sitting on his couch, playing with my dog Bella, doing cocaine, and talking about doing heroin with Kurt Cobain.

I, for some reason thought that I needed to bring this up. Here's a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment