Sunday, February 21, 2010

On Tuesday I Will Be A Food Judge On "HELLS KITCHEN"






Along with a couple other friends. I guess it's one of the fun things about LA. There's always opportunity to end up somewhere where you obviously, do not belong.
While I am a huge fan of food(like most human beings I am), I am not one of chefs. From working in the business for quite some time, Ive had my share of ill tempered, hotheaded, kitchen heads. I havent subscribed to much Gordon Ramsay paraphernalia, but i do understand he is that chef in particular, but possibly way over the top. I do like that Gordon, does say the things to people, that I'm usually saying to the television.
Nevertheless I think it will be fun. I get to wear a some fancy clothes. I get to eat and hopefully drink.
I just hope he doesn't yell at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment